Wondering where we have been lately? I haven’t written regularly because I have been super busy, not because we have had nothing going on. I wanted to go back and write about all of the things we have been up to but, in reality, it ain’t gonna happen. Instead I opted for sharing what we have done in a list and moving on.
This is what our life has looked like over the past few months:
- Took a dog-friendly cruise to a local island for some beach combing and a salmon feast.
- Went the Go, Dog, Go! canine festival.
- Finally got my Grandparent’s house on the market
- Held a weiner dog walk for the Adventureweiner Club of Seattle
- Got married. Chester and Gretel were the ring bearers by the way
- Took a three-week European honeymoon. We saw a lot of weiner dogs in Italy and actually saw two out hiking on the trail (the only hiking dogs we saw on the whole trip). I heard about Obie the obese Dachshund for the first time while surfing Facebook in the red light district in Amsterdam.
- Held another weiner dog walk for the club
- Watched two Dachshunds
- Watched two more Dachshunds for a total of a 6 pack! Crazy by the way….and yes, they all slept in the bed with us. I give props to those of you with that many dogs.
- Tried to go on one final overnight backpacking trip of the year solo with Chester and Gretel. Failed.
- Started my certificate program – social media implementation and technologies – to take my social media and blogging skills to the next level.
- Took pictures of dogs in Halloween costumes for charity
- Found out about the custody battle over Obie the obese Dachshund. It was launched by a the local rescue who was initially contact for help against the woman fostering Obie and helping him to lose weight.
- Attended the BarkWorld Expo – the National social media conference for the pet industry.
- Toured the world’s largest aquarium, the Georgia Aquarium, before I headed home from BarkWorld.
I thought about going back and writing all of the posts that I have been formulating in my mind but it would take me too long to go back and write about them all. However, I will elaborate on one or two things. What do you want to hear about most?