In case you haven’t noticed, we have a little space on the right sidebar for “blogs we like”. This is what you call a blogroll. It’s a list of blogs we follow regularly and really like.
We started our blogroll back in April. It’s one of the areas of our website that has been stagnating since then. Since we have been busy giving a fresh face to our blog we decided it was also time to breathe some life back into our blogroll.
Here are the new additions and a little bit about them:
- Seattle Dog Spot – A great blog started by a dog-crazy Seattleite as an outlet for his dog mania He writes about all things dog in and around Seattle as well as shares information from other dog-centric websites from around the country. This blog is quickly growing into an all-in-one resource for Seattle Dog lovers. We can’t wait to see where this goes. Keep an eye on this guy.
- Dog Blogging with Luna – This blog is written by a self-proclaimed “thirty-something chick who spends too much time blogging about her dogs.” She shares great stories about and photos of her dog’s Luna (a Golden Retriever) and Penny (a mini Dachshund). She currently lives in the Seattle area and is a member of our Advetnureweiner Club of Seattle.
- Miss Doxie– Always twisted but always hilarious ramblings about her fab life, fab husband and family of crazy weiner dogs. Endless entertainment that is not for the faint of heart!
- The Spoiled Doxie – A blog about Eleanor – a 2.5 year old mini dachshund who lives a spoiled life in Ottawa Canada. She is one of the cutest little things you will ever see.
- Hyperbole and a Half – This woman tells stories about her life and her dog through dry humor, sarcasm and self defecation. The best part is that she makes quirky still animations with her computer to accompany her stories which are hilarious if taken alone. Reading her posts feels like when someone stares at you and repeats “don’t laugh”, don’t laugh”. At first you are like “I can hold it together no problem” but pretty soon you are sputtering as a laugh slips out of the side of your mouth. Before you know it you can’t stop giggling.
- Mochi – Mochi and her sister Lilo are fellow small hikers. These small Alaskan Klee Kai dogs live in New York and they share their stories of hiking, camping and general adventures. We love to see other small dogs living life with such zest!
I highly suggest you hop on over and check out the “blogs we like”. I promise you will find something of value, or at least entertaining, there.
If you visit one of these sites, please take a moment to leave a brief comment and let them know that you found them at YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner.com.
Happy Tails and Trails!