I thought about what I would buy. $400 is a lot of green. As a blogger, and dog-loving nut, Chester and Gretel are already outfitted with several beds, leashes and harnesses each; Their toy box is overflowing with toys (most of them they never even get around to playing with); and they have enough treats to feed 100 dogs…which brings me to what I would do with the gift card.
It’s our giveaway so we obviously can’t enter but if I could, and I won, I would donate the $400 to an animal shelter. Imagine the pet food they could buy with a $400 gift card to Petsmart.
The Giveaway Sponsors – Blogs Definitely Worth Checking Out
I joined up with a great group of pet bloggers to make this giveaway happen. Here is a little more about each of them:
- The Lazy Pit Bull – An online magazine focused on pet health and wellness, nutrition, safety, training, and lifestyle. They support shelter and rescue adoption and speak out against puppy mills, pet stores, dog fighting, and BSL (breed specific legislation).
- Kol’s Notes – Kol’s Notes is a DIY blog about good food, great crafts, and a stylish, naturally clean home. They have the best tips on how to do everything from baking a doggy birthday cake to making a foot rest that hides your dog toys to all natural, dog friendly cleaning tips.
- Cascadian Nomads – A dog, bird & cat adventure blog with inspiration for fun with pets. They frequently write about keeping active with your pet and traveling the country (yes, even with their bird).
- Dogthusiast – A dog blog that is dedicated to pet guardians who are enthusiastic about their companion dogs (and cats!) Dogthusiast writes about dog training and behavior, animal welfare and advocacy, rescue, and anything else that involves our favorite four-legged friends.
- Pawsitively Pets – Pawsitively Pets is “dedicated to all things animal”. Ann shares her escapades with her pets, which include a Pit Bull and a Fancy Rat, and is enthralled with learning more about exotic pet care and medicine.
- Carma Poodale – A blog about the jobs of a service dog and life as a poodle. Carma is also the spokesdog of a no-kill animal shelter.
- Cindy Lu’s Muse – A collection of information, humor, and daily finds about pets.
- My Rotten Dogs – Rebekah is comitted to providing the best, most natural life possible to her three dogs and writes about the raw food they feed, fun they have, and adventures of her 3 “rotten” dogs.
- Your Designer Dog Blog – In addition to selling quality products customized with any dog breed you choose, you will also find fun stories, advice, and tips about dogs here.
- Pet Product Review – Helping you make the right choice for your pet, Pet Product Review brings you the latest and greatest in the per world.
- Heart Like A Dog – The tagline of Jodi’s blog is the good, the bad, and the “oh my god” of living with dogs. That about sums up Jodi’s fun style and her life with her dogs.
- Byrd is the Wyrd – Miss Birdy writes about her pets and her multitude of interests including life, family, blogging, graphic design, and rescue.
- Dolly the Doxie – Adventures of a Doxie mix rescue and the lady she rescued. In addition to sharing their adventures together, they are resource for dog lovers who are looking for information on dog products, trends, and information.
- That Dog Dancing Guy – That Dog Dancing Guy shares his love, and knowledge, of dogs with the world and features everything you need to know about Dances with Dogs, including training videos, as well as exploring the world of pet ownership, training, behaviour and animal welfare.
- Fidose of Reality – A canine-centric online magazine where dog lovers of the highest order unite. Carol shares stories about her cocker spaniel, tips for pets, promotes animal rescue, and talks about her life as a professional pet blogger.
- Heartprints Pets – A blog that celebrates the creatures that leave their imprints on our hearts.
- Oh My Shih Tzu – Christine is a photography expert that shares stories about her life with her three Shih Tzus, including the sport of agility and health tips.
- Beagles and Bargains – This blog is about surviving pet parenthood without going broke. Jessica is a bargain hunter, food lover, and software engineer figuring out how to be a pet parent for the first time and she shares what she finds on her blog.
Three prizes will be awarded
Grand prize: $400 Petsmart gift card
2nd prize: Custom Package from Stylish Canine (Valued at $160)
3rd prize: Collar and Leash set from Karma Collars (Winner’s choice up to $125 total)
How to Enter